Protection & Retail Screens
Our new social distancing range features a whole choice of protection and retail screens. Choose from options such as acrylic screening, protection screens for shops, sneeze guards, and counter-top screens. Our easy-to-build, versatile protection screens are effective in a variety of locations and can be built to order to suit your requirements.
Protection & Retail Screens With Quick & Easy Application
Our protection screens require no tools to build the product, offering simple & speedy application. At Tecna UK, we can also build and install your retail screens on-site. Our products are available in a range of standard sizes and branding and can be fully customisable to suit your exact requirements.
Why choose Tecna UK For Your Protection & Retail Screens?
- Trusted UK manufacturer – built in the UK, delivered worldwide.
- Site surveys & free consultations – we’ll identify any complications and advise on the products we see best fit.
- Customisation available – go standard, or customise your solution with T3 deco colour beams, branded graphics, printed vinyl or stickers, integrated cut-outs, and lots more. The choice is yours.
- Easy-clean products – in busy areas or environments dealing with food and drink, our products can be easily cleaned. Reducing germs and keeping your space safe.
- Full turnkey support – our team will be there from start to finish, ensuring your protection screens are designed and installed to your exact requirements.
- Rental service – for temporary solutions and cost effective alternatives, our rental service may be your best option.
- Quick & easy install – quick and easy to build, or have us install for you.
- Premium finish using high quality materials – our protection screens are fully researched, designed and manufactured to achieve a premium and high-quality finish.
- Easy to pack down when not in use – it takes a twist and lock to build, and can be packed down just as easily when not in use.
Where You Can Use Protection Screens
Reduce the risk and spread of germs by using protection screens at till areas in shops, department stores, supermarkets, and discount stores. Retail screens are an effective way of enforcing social distancing safety without compromising on space. Choose from a selection of materials, shapes, sizes, and branding to fulfil all your requirements.
Get in touch for your retail environment solutions.
Hotels & Accommodation
Our protection screens are great for check-in desks, reception areas, and bars & restaurants, all situated within hotels. Our products can help to protect and reduce risk in any space where staff and guests will come into contact.
Get in touch for your hospitality solutions.
Cafes, Restaurants & Pubs
Make effective use of space in your cafes, restaurants and pubs, whilst also following social distancing guidelines. Our protection screens work around your layout and design, so the new ‘normal’ doesn’t seem too daunting! Use at till points, serving areas, as food screening, and bars.
Get in touch for your dining solutions.
Visit Our Shop For The Full Protection & Retail Screen Range
Check out our selection of protection screens on the Tecna UK shop. All available in standard sizing and branding, but customisable options are also available – just request a quote.
To have a browse at our available range of social distancing solutions, why not take a look at our shop? It’s full of T3 components and our new product range including desk dividers, desk partitions, protection screens, modular walling, and much more! Take a look…
“Tecna UK usually provides us with the design and installation of our exhibition requirements. With the onset of Covid-19, we have turned to Tecna UK for our temporary office screens and partitioning. Only 14 days after our initial conversation, Tecna UK had designed, manufactured, and installed over 300 desk dividers, 50 acrylic walls on wheels, and 70 sanitiser stations. I would thoroughly recommend to anybody looking to work with a reputable supplier who deliver what they promise.”
Danny Brooks, VHR Recruitment
“I would thoroughly recommend Tecna UK as a company that will go above and beyond to provide a quality product.”
Sarah Howland, Stone Quarry Crew
“Tecna UK were quick to offer an extensive range of Covid-19 safety products using the T3 system. As usual, customer support was excellent, lead times short, and all at great prices.”
Richard Braddick, RB Design & Display Ltd