Freestanding Walling and Partitions
As part of our Social Distancing solutions, we are offering a range of freestanding partitions, freestanding walling, and dividers created using T3, the world’s most versatile modular system. Supporting an implementation of social distancing measures across a whole range of environments, our freestanding partitions are customisable to suit a range of complete bespoke solutions.
Walling and Partitions With Quick & Easy Application
With components that simply twist and lock together, creating freestanding walling and partitions is easy – and requires no tools! Whilst we have a range of standard shapes, sizes and fixings, our range is fully customisable to create the look and social distancing means you require. And NOW, our entire range of freestanding partitions are available in our Antimicrobial coating to give you that extra level of protection.
“Tecna UK were quick to offer an extensive range of Covid-19 safety products using the T3 system. As usual, customer support was excellent, lead times short, and all at great prices.”
Richard Braddick, RB Design & Display Ltd
Why Choose Tecna UK For Your Walling and Partitions?
- Trusted UK manufacturer – built in the UK, delivered worldwide.
- Antimicrobial protection – all our walling is available with our Antimicrobial coating
- Quick & easy install – no tools are required when installing your freestanding walls and partitions, just simply twist and lock. Alternatively, we can install for you.
- Premium finish using high quality materials – all our products are fully researched, developed and designed to have a premium, quality finish.
- Full turnkey support – our team of experts are there to help along the way, from initial design down to freestanding walling installation.
- Standard or bespoke – whilst our range comes in a variety of standard sizing, customisable options are also available: graphics & branding, T3 deco colour beams, printed vinyl or stickers, clear or frosted acrylic infills, cut-outs, & lots more.
- Reconfigurable & reusable products – our premium solutions can be used time and time again, and can also be reconfigured for an alternative purposes.
- Easy to pack down when not in use – it takes a twist and lock to build, and can be packed down just as easily when not in use.
Where You Can Use Freestanding Walling and Partitions
- Offices & workplaces – reinforce social distancing measures without compromising productivity.
- Cafes, restaurants & pubs – split up seating areas, create zones, partitions, walkways, and semi-private dining areas.
- Retail environments – create safety barriers between staff and customers.
- Leisure, health & beauty – protect staff and customers when in contact with others.
- Hotels & accommodation – fully optimise your space whilst keeping safe.
Freestanding Partitions and Walling Gallery
Check out our gallery to find the most up to date images and renders of our freestanding partitions, modular walls, wall partitions, and dividers.
Visit Our Shop For The Full Walling and Partitions range
Find all our freestanding walling and partitions on the Tecna UK shop. Our dividers are all available in a range of standard sizes, alternatively you can request a quote for a bespoke solution.
To have a browse at our available range of social distancing solutions, why not take a look at our shop? It’s full of T3 components and our new product range including desk dividers, desk partitions, protection screens, modular walling, and much more! Take a look…
“Tecna UK usually provides us with the design and installation of our exhibition requirements. With the onset of Covid-19, we have turned to Tecna UK for our temporary office screens and partitioning. Only 14 days after our initial conversation, Tecna UK had designed, manufactured, and installed over 300 desk dividers, 50 acrylic walls on wheels, and 70 sanitiser stations. I would thoroughly recommend to anybody looking to work with a reputable supplier who deliver what they promise.”
Danny Brooks, VHR Recruitment
“I would thoroughly recommend Tecna UK as a company that will go above and beyond to provide a quality product.”
Sarah Howland, Stone Quarry Crew
“Our partnership with Tecna UK has allowed us to push the boundaries and they have always fulfilled our requirements.”
Richard Harvey, Bondeye